Sunday, December 20, 2009

Typing to Warm My Hands

Well hello there! How the heck are you? Sorry I've been away for so long. I kind of fell off the blog planet there for a little bit. For those of you who aren't my facebook friends and haven't seen my status updates, they've gone something like this:

I don't have heat.
I have heat.
I lost my heat.
I'm freezing.
Heat's back.
Oh, now it's gone again.

Outside of that, I don't know what I've been up to quite frankly. Well, I have an idea, but nothing I can or will go into. Just know that I lost my way a little bit. I also did some growing, but not quickly enough, I guess. So yours truly has some work to do on herself. I'm tired and scared, but I surrender to the universe. Cognitive therapy and lots of running, here I come. :)

I hope you're all prepared for Christmas. I haven't done a lick of shopping and had planned on going out this weekend, but lost heat once again. My money is currently being thrown at service techs who can't help me. The last hope is coming sometime tomorrow. In the meantime, I haven't been able to leave the dog in the ice cold house, so no shopping for me this weekend. What a strange trip it's been of late.

I've missed some parties and events due to various things lately but hope to get back out there when I return from NJ. Going up on Tuesday to spend the holidays with Mom and guess my new homework for myself will coincide with the New Year.

Well, this is just a rambly blog, isn't it??

Just wanted to check in. Hope you're all happy and healthy and well, and perhaps we'll speak more frequently in the coming days and weeks...

No comments: