Thursday, October 20, 2011

When It's Time to Change

You've got to rearrange...who you are and what your blog looks like!

Shalalalalalalalala...shalalalala!

Of the 12 website choices on my browser's pull down menu, my blog wasn't one of them. You know what that means... I'm a total blogging slackass!

As usual, there's been mucho mucho stuffo going on, but I haven't felt compelled to share it with y'all. I know, I feel bad about that. But I've got to keep some things private, for various reasons. Anyone who knows my penchant for posting my every move on faceboook will find this statement somewhat startling. :)

But for you particularly curious folks, I'm a pretty happy camper. Just floating the usual mundane questions of who am I, why am I here, what's my passion, what will make me leap out of bed in the morning, how do I make a living doing something I love, just what IS that thing on my yellow shirt, and why are even the easiest relationships so difficult at times?

These seem like Magic 8 Ball questions, don't they?

ANSWER HAZY. TRY AGAIN LATER.

I hope you're all happy and healthy. If you've become wealthy and wise, I'd gladly take a little of both, if you're sharing.

To be continued, my dear friends.................

No comments: