Sunday, August 30, 2009

Great Balls of Fire

I met my friend Butch at his house near the beach yesterday to go for a run. My muscle memory seems to be kicking in and I'm enjoying running again -- enough that I asked Butch to go for a run at 2 in the afternoon when it was in the mid-80s. We started off and right away I noticed something was different. Damn, I've got two sore, bouncing canteloupes on my chest! Must be PMS...

I told Butch about my problem and he laughed. And then it dawned on me -- "Oh, laugh it up...you're just lucky your balls don't get huge every month! I'd like to see you run then!"

Geez, is there anything they don't get away with? I'm still bitter about the peeing outside anywhere they please and now this. I was telling the story to one of my friends last night and she said, "Yeah, if they bled out their penises and their balls swelled once a month, we'd never hear the end of it."

Ain't that the truth!

:)

1 comment:

Chris said...

If we men had to endure half of what you do the human race would have died out long ago. We couldn't handle it. I have faced the fact that I can't handle pain or being sick anywhere near as well as a woman. I'm ok with that. It's the truth. No use lying about it.