Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Patrick Swayze!!

PSYCH.

Not yet, my friends, not yet. I appreciate your patience. :)

Hello!! I'm alive!! How is everyone??

Yes, yes, I know I've been remiss in my blogging. And this brief update will be unsatisfactory as well, I fear.

BLOG TOPICS ABOUND!! I've been taking notes and emailing myself. And yet, I haven't had the time or inclination to flesh them out. 'Tis the story of my life, I'm afraid. Let me unearth my trove of book/play/screenplay/TV show ideas for you.......

Anyhoo, just wanted to stop by and say, "Hello." I hope to be back soon.

In the meantime, heard of any good celebrity deaths lately? ;)

3 comments:

Bert said...

"Papa" John Phillips of The Mamas & the Papas has been dead for more than 8 years but still manages to make news.

AJ said...

I'd say he's up Creeque Alley without a paddle....... :)

Bert said...

I have no idea why I felt compelled to post this Butthole Surfers video of their song “Revolution”, but for some reason when I read the name Patrick Swayze it made me think of Gary Shandling (must be the syllables). They get into a Gary Shandling chant around the 5 minute mark. The video portion is nothing, but the music sure is fun (listen good & loud!). (I am going to have to go out to the shed for a few minutes then crank some Butthole Surfers).