Thursday, March 4, 2010

What I Want

Was about to sit down and write some jokes -- finally! -- and stumbled on the following. I wrote it a while ago and just banged it out in a few minutes, but it pretty much sums it up. So universe, if you're listening... :)

What I Want

Someone who enjoys my company and wants to share activities, thoughts, dreams, etc. with me.

Someone who is financially independent

Someone who is productive, creative, and fun-loving

Someone who seeks and finds balance in life and love

Someone who does not take herself too seriously and looks for the humor in life

Someone who appreciates me, my efforts, and my love

Someone who is not selfish

Someone who is her own person but who is open to being in my world and letting me in hers

Someone who is faithful

Someone who recognizes that new is always shiny and who likes, loves, and respects me enough to work on our relationship

Someone who recognizes her own idiosyncrasies

Someone who is not a victim all the time

Someone who recognizes that we can and will both be at fault on occasion. Statistically, it can’t always be my fault. :)

3 comments:

Bert said...

Does your "someone" have to speak English?

; ^ )

AJ said...

Don't click on it again, Bert! :)

I deleted it to protect the innocent. And now our comments are completely out of context...

Bert said...

Good thing I bookmarked it earlier!

(just kidding!)

Good luck with your 8K today and the big one tomorrow. I am off for a pre-dawn 5 miler just now.