Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Et Tu, Nekkid Woman?

The dog is asleep in my lap (dreaming and therefore twitching wildly) so it's going to be another short, literally phoned-in blog post tonight!

Couple things from today...

Yet another woman entered the showers at the Y today and chose the spot immediately next to me when there were 5 others available!! What the deuce?!

Of course, I forgot to point out something in yesterday's blog that should be obvious: my disdain for this practice does not apply to cute chicks. :)

Shoot, I have a couple other things, but it's just too hard on the phone. If you'll be patient, I'll bang them out tomorrow morning.

Have a good night, everybody!

1 comment:

Bert said...

my disdain for this practice does not apply to cute chicks.

I suspect I might be arrested if I take to showering at the Y...