Sunday, November 11, 2012

17th Try's the Charm?

While there wasn't a Blogger app in the ol' App Store for the iPad, I found this little nugget for my iPhone. Is this the NaBloPoMo cure I've been looking for??

Let's see what one of the reviewers has to say:

Well, I've uploaded a picture of the review, but I don't know where it is within the blog post. lol! This may explain this app's 2.5 out of 5 stars average after 933 reviews... I'm going to have to publish this thing to see where the picture is. Fantastic. Why is it so damn hard to be recreationally entertaining/creative online in 2012?! I could do more on MySpace five years ago than I can do now on two spiffy Apple products...

That's my technology pep talk for the day. As you were. ;)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

In other words, I should look forward to getting my new iPad? :)