Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Yeah, yeah, yeah

And so it's happened. I have to blog, I want to go to bed on time (in 14 minutes!), and I have NO IDEAS. I've been surfing the net and facebook for much of the evening to see if something catches my eye, to no avail... And for much of this time, there's been an undercurrent of one small white dog obsessively

lick
lick
lick
lick
lick
lick
lick
lick
lick
lick
lick
lick
lick
lick
lick
lick
lick
lick
lick
lick
lick
(it'd be great if I got paid by the word)
lick
lick
lick
lick
lick
lick
lick
licking the couch and a blanket and her foot and nearly any other surface she comes across.

My brain exploded about 2 hours ago.



She really is sweet and cute. Approximately 2% of any given day. She began this day at about 4:50am, barking loudly in the same frequency as nails on a chalkboard. Brain was severed at that point. I had recovered from the barking by about 5:20, when I got out of bed, only to discover my dog ralphing as I was about to get into the shower.

Why do they hate us?


No comments: