Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Amy Wine-o-Lantern

So my friend Bert left a comment regarding yesterday's story (Pam & The Poppy Seed) and I thought he referred to me as Amy (I prefer Amy Jo and kind of expected him to know that). I sent him an email giving him crap about calling me Amy and he told me to click on the links (which I didn't realize were links at the time)...

Anyhoo, I just checked out the links and now Bert's comment is hysterically funny -- at least, it is to me. Thought some of you might like it too!

Let me break it down for you:

Amy, I think you have a poppy seed...




...no, no it’s in your teeth.



Oh, never mind.

LOL! I must admit to being fascinated by her teeth when I first discovered what was left of them. I loved her voice when she first came out, but let's face it, she's not long for this world. Thank God Adele has recorded an awesome debut album, "19". And as best I can tell, she's not a heroin-addicted toothless chanteuse, which is good news for music fans.

Hi Mrs. Schmidt!

No comments: