Monday, November 17, 2008

Shiba Inu: Japanese for "No Productivity"

I seem to be experiencing mid-NaBloPoMo laziness. I say laziness instead of writer's block because I still have a couple embarrassing stories up my sleeve, but I'm not in the mood to bang them out at the moment. It was my first day back at work in a week and I'd like to just chill out now and enjoy this week's episode of "Little People, Big World".

So I'm going to share my newest diversion with you (thanks and curses to Gloria for clueing me in to it):

Streaming .TV shows by Ustream

I'm assuming my mother and her dial-up internet access will see that as a still image, but the rest of you should be getting a live feed of some six week old Shiba Inu puppies out of San Francisco. If you're a dog person, just try to stop watching! (And no, I've never heard of this breed either).

Yeah, you're welcome. Be sure to watch it with sound so you can hear all their little squeaks and squawks. (When they're not sleeping, which they're doing most of the time).

Hi Mrs. Schmidt! Please don't scare the puppies, Mrs. Schmidt.

2 comments:

Bert said...

No Steve - you can't eat the puppies!

Bert said...

(sorry - it's early)