Monday, November 7, 2011

What Goes Down, Must Come Up

I have a couple blog topics floating around in my head... Education in America, the obesity problem, poor nutrition, poverty -- you know, lighthearted fare like that.

But as I sat down to write tonight, it dawned on me that many of you -- this very evening -- may be wondering what it looks like when you recognize that gigantic smile on your dog's face for what it is (a surge in saliva as her glands empty pre-puke); manage to get her outside (Hurray!!); and PUUUUUUSH her off the deck just a little too late.

Well tonight's your lucky night, because I'm here to show you EXACTLY what that looks like!!

(Don't say I didn't warn you.)



Reminds me of a joke my Dad used to tell when I was a kid...

These two bums are walking down the street and come upon a rotting, dead cat. They're starving and the one guy says he's going to eat it. The second guy says he's crazy and refuses. The first guy eats the rotting cat and almost immediately throws up. The second guy exclaims, "Now THAT'S what I've been waiting for -- a warm meal!"

(I'm almost sure I screwed that up and will wait for my mother's confirmation and corrections. In the meantime, I'm going to go throw up now. NaBloPoMo Day 7 is rough!)

No comments: