Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo Mad Libs!

Dang, it's only 5pm and it's dark out. All hail the end of Daylight Saving Time. Poopie.

In other news, I successfully completed the October blog posting challenge and today is the offical beginning of NaBloPoMo!!

Alas, I'm not feeling so hot, so I'm going to need a little help from you folks today on the first entry. I've decided to make it a Mad Lib. Fill in the blanks with the recommended word type and see what you and your friends can come up with. Oh boy! :)

Today is the first day of [noun]. I will be [adjective] to write a [noun] each and every day in [month]. I've submitted my [noun] to www.nablopomo.com and will be [adjective] to win random [noun] as a result. There's also this cool [noun] called the Randomizer that [verb] people to [verb] other blogs at random. This little [noun] in Mad Libbing has [verb] me out and I'm going to finish watching The Sandlot now.

2 comments:

lauren said...

I was going to try, but then was overwhelmed. Sorry. You and The Sandlot...ha.

AJ said...

You're killing me, Smalls. ;)