Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wishing I Was in the Third Little Pig's House...

Greetings! I'm going to bang out a quick blog post to satisfy NaBloPoMo and then go back to my terrified praying.

A Nor'easter has been bearing down on us in the Hampton Roads area for three days and while the flooding hasn't affected me too much, the wind gusts up to 60 mph have me in a little panic. Oh wait, the flooding did affect my heat pump under my house and I don't have any heat. So Bodhi and I are freezing to death and while she seems pretty calm about the storm, I'm more than a little worried that a tree is going to fall on my house, a giant branch is going to come through a window, and/or the house itself is going to fly away, a la Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz...

And so, I say goodbye. Hopefully tomorrow's post will be happier. Hope everyone is safe and secure...

2 comments:

lauren said...

did you get to choose the ads by google on the side, or are they triggered by keywords in your blog?

AJ said...

Google picks them based on the blog's content. I just noticed the Smurf/Swatch ads earlier and laughed. Wonder what they'll come up with for all the times I've mentioned gay/lesbian??