Friday, November 8, 2013

Calling All Sticklers!


This test didn't seem that difficult -- and the average score of 91% would attest to that -- but I was still nervous.  I consider myself a bit of a Grammar Stickler (see Eats, Shoots & Leaves, by Lynne Truss for further clarification) and would have been mildly embarrassed to have performed poorly.  Then again, I'm guessing the only people taking this test think they're fairly good at grammar, so the results may be skewed.  Let's administer it to a wider audience.  Or to the six of you reading this.  Who I expect to do well on this test.  Oh, bother.

Have at it:

Grammatically Speaking Quiz

No pressure.

Mwahahahahahahaha.


PS -- "Have vs. of" was my favorite.  :)


1 comment:

Bert said...

I am disappointed in scoring only 97%. Ironically, it was a bar question that tripped me up. But I take comfort in having a rather firm grip on irony.