Saturday, November 2, 2013

Too Much Wine on My Hands

In Vino Veritas.

In Wine is Truth.

Perhaps just a little too much.  Hooooo nelly, am I in the dog house!  It's a miracle I was able to compose last night's blog post, as bad as it was.  I joined about 10 friends for a birthday dinner at a local Greek restaurant that was offering $2 glasses of wine all night.  It was suitably loud for a Greek restaurant and I had a lengthy heart-to-heart with a friend as I tossed back an unfortunate quantity of wine.  

Thanks to the volume of the restaurant, we all had to yell at each other to be heard.  Perhaps the yelling got me fired up.  

By the time I got home to my sick girlfriend and her visiting mother, I was in rare form.  And as they discussed some plans they had that I apparently disagreed with, my filter was askew, but thankfully not completely off.  

Today's been loads of fun.  Lots of additional chores and teasing for me and apologies for them.  

I guess I'd feel worse about it if I remembered what happened.  ;)


No comments: