Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Cooch, Stay Out of Mine



Who are these 16% of precincts reporting?!  Granted, with the number of people voting today, this could be a total of 27 people.  But still!

I can't really tell you much about Terry McAuliffe other than he's NOT Ken Cuccinelli.  I've caught a whiff of some business scandal, but I'm old and jaded enough to assume that's some sort of political candidate default.  Any man who would use my tax dollars to defend the illegality of sodomy (anal - no, thank you; oral - get it) is not fit to be my Governor.  Then add his fanatical obsession with denying women access to reproductive healthcare AND his fanatical obsession with assaulting them with an inanimate object (transvaginal ultrasound) and I have to wonder, what in the hell are you people thinking?!  Let's go out on a limb and say you're similar to me -- you're not voting FOR Cuccinelli so much as voting AGAINST McAuliffe.  What has McAuliffe done that comes even remotely close to Cuccinelli's legal tantrums while he's been Attorney General?

{crickets}

I'm confident McAuliffe will win and by a fairly large margin.  But I'm still troubled by these early numbers.  I think anyone who voted for Cuccinelli should immediately stop having sex unless both parties sign legal documents beforehand saying they will keep and raise any resulting offspring and share in the financial burden equally.  And the guys get to be kicked in the balls while the women are delivering the babies.  

Thank you.



No comments: